Cooking Classes and Catering
Food enthusiasts can explore the creative experience of fusing simple ingredients, cooking techniques, tips, exotic herbs and spices with fellow ‘foodies’.
Yoga on the roof garden is an optional perfect introduction to the preparation
and enjoyment of the meal around the lunch table.
The Cooking Course is a hands-on experience of preparation and cooking.
A number of friendship and business relationships have formed
among the participants. One of Jozi´s best kept secrets.
The assignment begins with a brief to create a bespoke menu befitting your special occasion. From an intimate dinner, or corporate lunch to a large wedding.
We take care of simply everything: sourcing the freshest ingredients, cooking,
serving, clearing up afterwards and supplying staff as required.
We specialise in food to suit every taste from Vegan and Vegetarian
to exotic Indian and lusciously simple Italian.
- 2006 Microsoft Press Junket
- Robb and Carter´s Year End Six Course Dinner Party 2007, 2008, 2009
- Artist Richard Forbes Picnic Wedding on the banks of the Vaal River
- Lisa and Michael Van Olfen´s Fairytale Wedding
in the shadow of the Magaliesberg.
- Chris Ziranek´s 60th Birthday Bash
- Launch of Guest House 224 on Kent
Please contact us106 Mendelssohn Road Roosevelt Park 2195 Johannesburg
Tel (011) 782 9713 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be notified of new events, click here.